If you have just purchased your dream off-road vehicle, there are many great accessories and add-ons that are available to really customise your wheels. Here are just a few of the cool truck accessories that you might be looking for.
- Bullbars – If you do a lot of rural driving, you need to be concerned about wildlife, and in some cases, it is easy to collide with a wild animal and that can cause some serious damage to both the animal and your vehicle. Fitting bullbars will not only protect your truck, the smooth and round surfaces are less likely to cause injury to an animal.
- Steel or Aluminium Ute Trays – If you are a farmer, or you are in construction, then aluminium or steel ute trays will protect your vehicle and allow you to carry building materials, and you can have special toolboxes or water tanks fitted by the custom supplier, who can be located with a Google search.
- Winch – A winch can come in very handy, as this can pull your truck or another vehicle out of a sticky situation, and they come in various sizes. There will come a day when you are glad you went ahead and purchased that winch, plus it is very useful for hauling heavy timber onto the road.
- LED Spotlights – Aside from looking great, LED spots are ideal for night time driving, especially in the wilderness where there is no street lighting. The online supplier has everything you need and prices are usually 15-20% cheaper than a traditional store, plus they have a wider selection of products and all the best brands can be found in a single online store.
- LED Striplights – These come in rolls, with strong adhesive backing that allows you to fix the lighting on the bodywork, and it is simple to wire then up to your existing lights, or you could fit a separate switch to enable the striplighting to be turned on independently from the truck lights.
- Rubber Bed Mat – When you are hauling building materials and heavy equipment, it makes sense to protect the truck bed, and with marine grade rubber that is very durable, you can use the mat when carrying heavy stuff, and store it on other occasions.
When looking for truck accessories and upgrades, search for an online supplier, as you will find the best brands at affordable prices, and very often, deliver is free.